Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Coconut and Chocolate Haystacks Make Yummy Spring Nests!

These nest are so yummy! all it is is:

toasted coconut (instructions are on the bag)

melted milk chocolate chips (instructions are on the bag)
Mixed together then spooned onto wax paper add eggs and let cool


This year I added a spoonful of peanut butter, so yummy! I think I will try some caramel drizzled over. Also I don't always toast the coconut, it is good either way.


I like the Spree Jelly Bean candy best. The eggs are the right size and the colors are vibrant. I am so excited to share these with my Dad! Last year we were in San Diego when I made them so he didnt get any he and my mom love coconut, ooh I am so excited to make them again.

I got the idea from Family Fun Magazine like 8 years ago!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its for eat or decoration?
Jobst Stockings