Monday, August 25, 2008

apron season

My Sister and fellow crafter Jenny has recruited me into this boutique put on by another crafty friend of ours. Jenny is very talented and is making very awesome, trendy, shirts and other cute stuff.
Jenny asked me to make aprons similar to the ones I made for her and her and my Niece for Christmas. Here is my niece, super cute and full of personality Lacy sporting the apron I made last year. I will make these and some women's aprons for her to sell at the boutique. Check it out!

I have been putting off starting until Brian Jr starts Kindergarten (one week) :( Tonight I bought some of the fabric I will be using. I love them I will go buy 3 more fabrics that are more fun colorfull, and youthful when the huge fabric store near by has its big sale on Labor day.
The solid prints will be the bias tape( or the edge that boarders the apron) I think to make the kids aprons more cutsie I will add buttons or bows or ric-rack.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its very interesting designs of aprons.
Jobst Stockings